Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lunch Dinner with HER

Today is so efficient day!
6.00am: Play Basketball
8.30am: Bathing
9.00am: Breakfast
10.00am: Calling to companies for sponsorship and Nap
1130am: Watch one episode of a drama. The sad scene just like me and HER =(
12.30pm : Lunch with HER and Ke Hui them~
1.30pm: Visited and Received a RM 1,000 cheque from Dai Lieng Sdn. Bhd.
2.30pm: Met Mavis's Dad (Village sdn bhd)
3.30pm: Visited and Received RM 200 cheque from Sartex Sdn. Bhd.
4.30pm: fb awhile
5.10pm: Go Erik house try to help him out in his assignment
5.30pm: Dinner with HER!
6.00pm: Go Byap house hangout
7.00pm: Meeting at campus
9.20pm: Reached home!
9.50pm: Writing my Blog and fb awhile more
1030pm: SLEEP! and stalk her twitter :p


P/S I: Haih! During Lunch and Dinner, its so happy yet SAD! I am happy cz i can eat together with HER, but, the way she treated me make me felt sad. Maybe she is playing with me =( or she is serious =(

P/S II: She still the same, whenever i ask her, the answer will always be same "Dont want".

P/S III: She asked me "Shut Up" =(( This is the most hurtful thing, Do you know how hurt am i when you said the words? can you please be gentle abit? for you, im fragile. If you are another girl, i wont be feeling sad, i can even counter her back. But, its you, i like you, i feel hurt and feel sad and i take it serious no matter what words as long as you spoke it. =(

P/S IV: I felt sad again when Ke Hui said what if i'll stay in Miri and kacau you. The first answer from you is that, you dont want me to stay =((((( can you please geh geh say you want me to stay? Do you know how much you mean to me? Do you know i will do whatever as long as i can be with you? Do you know i cant give up on you? Do you know? Do you know? =(((

P/S V: Do you really know that you mean alot to me? You little tiny action can actually affect my mood of the WHOLE DAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment