Monday, September 17, 2012

Her Twitter

Looking at her twitter, her emo status. It was a past time, please forget about him, he is not worth to be missed. I am so evil, ask you to give up on the one you love =(
She is still missing Him. Missing the one she shouldn't has to miss. Why you wanted to missing the one who are not worth to miss?
I think this question can be apply on me as well. Im missing her. Missing the one i shouldn't have to miss because i know she will never miss me. Why should i want to miss you? i really really into her. I like her until i can go crazy, i like her until i can scarify everything. I scare once you will never love me if i scarify everything. I scare you turn back to me. I scare you reject me again. I scare, I scare, I scare. I don't know what to do. =(

P/S: =(

No comments:

Post a Comment