Saturday, September 15, 2012

Heart Broken Curtin Open Day ! =(((

Today is Curtin Open day, it should be a very happy day! =)
I am the Curtin Volunteer for this event. Early in the morning, i went to campus for preparation of the event. I also help out Jeen Hao's booth, this is a best from Jennifer,
Jennifer: Bruce, since you know so many other girls that are better then S, but why you still go for Sheryl?
Off course i dont want any other girls! i only want you! Sheryl! ONLY YOU!! SHERYL!! I ONLY LIKE YOU!! S.H.E.R.Y.L

Besides, we went to check our blood pressure and blood sugar. After i checked, i purposely dont show you my result, and hoping that you will ask for it. But, you never ask for it. You never care about me. Why am i still want to care about you? One sided love. =( ILY ILY
In the evening, i saw people playing the sand art, therefore i also went to have a look. And i saw one which the pattern is quite good one and the written words are "Great Work". In my mind, i was thinking that, she has work so hard for the whole day, so I am going to color the pattern and give it to her. You know what, this is the first time i do this, and and i dono how to combine the color. Hence, i just try my best to combine everything, but ended up with a bad result, so many ppl said it ulgy =(
But, nvm ba.. its from my heart! i just want to give you.

Perhaps the way i give it to you is a bit rude, but.. haih, I think you dint even keep it for 30seconds... i know the coloring is badly done, but.. why you straight away throw it? or leave it else where? =( 
sorry, i was expect too much because im the only one who is loving you, which you never did. Everytime when i meet you, i feel like our distance is getting farther away.... again. ILY ILY.

P/S: Do you know that when i notice that you dint keep this laoya bee paper, my heart was cracking, breaking, hurting. but... ILY ILY im such a failure, i fail to make you fall for me. im failure, im noob. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment