Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yesterday...

Yesterday evening i went to play basketball with my friends.My friends said it is a indoor basketball.My friends said it is very nice to play. My friends said i am noob. My friends said i don't know how to pass ball. My friends said i can't shoot properly. My friends said i can't tank. My friends said i can't lay up. My friends said i don't know the rule. My friends said i am not that aware. oh no!!....okay, but after this i think i won't play so much already...haihyo, they all so pro one, one of my friends can touch the ring when he jump, OMG!! his height is just taller than Jason WCB abit...OMG!! but he is kind of vigorous, and there was a fat guy. walao, fatter than samson. when the time he lay up, OMG!! like sun crush into earth.....and his shooting accuracy, can say is about 80%....walao......another guy, the size almost like Tan ....but his shooting ,lay up ,dribble and jump shot all are so confident and acccurate....wah!! o gui la me.....well, i just stand there and do nth...my reaction is so slow man...i saw the ball in front of me, and i try to get the ball, but whose know...the guy who is behind of me jump forward and he grab the ball...i was like been stun...their reaction skill are so fast one....haihyo, i am just useless to my team ...doing nth...my assits =0 , score =0 .....haih.......my hard injuried when i try to block the ball...haih.....foul lagi tu.....the scar also quite nice one...its a perfect U shape.....i duno hw its formed, but it is wht is it...

Well, this is the indoor basketball badminton court.

This is the scar that i was talking about, haihyo...i should took the photo yesterday, but i forgot...so now only i take the photo...yesterday the scar was more obvious but now recovering, so its not tat perfect U already....



P/S: For those who are playing basketball are mostly BIG size...haihyo.....gt one short n thin one, but his 3 point......90% score one.....and his speed.....walao eh.....speed of LIGHT MAN!!! and my shoulder is hurt!! that was when tat tan's size ppl, he jump and thn when he land, his elbow hit my shoulder...OMG!! so pain man at that time......OMG!!

1 comment: