Monday, December 24, 2012

Today is Christmas eve!!
Oh yea! we survive from the Doomsday!
Now, its the new life of everyone! Lets start everything again!
the BEGINNING!
My name is Bruce, 18. I am easy going, friendly, approachable and adaptable. Even though I'm dark but good looking. An average degree holder, average in academic, average in communication skill, average in leadership, average in most of the things. However, sometimes I'm smart ass like Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, John Nash etc etc.
I am random, I'm forgiveful and forgetful.
I like to joke, i like to talk nonsense.
sometimes i like to think a lot, sometimes i'm not.
sometimes i'm extrovert, sometimes i'm not.
sometimes i'm full of optismistic, sometimes i'm not.
sometimes i'm strong, sometimes i'm not.
sometimes i'm clever, sometimes i'm not.
sometimes i can pay 100% concentration, sometimes i can't
sometimes i don't know what to do, and i will laugh at the problems. =)
But, what i'm sure now is. I am kind! I am a good man!I love my parents very much! I am confident! I'm moving forward! I do not regret to what i have done.
Whats done is done, nothing to be regret about.
Happy Christmas eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment