Thursday, December 20, 2012

If tomorrow were to be a DOOM DAY, i will die will regret. Full of regret!
I still haven't earn enough money for my parents, no chance to be a filial piety to them.
I didn't express myself well throughout these years.
I fail to make my family proud.
I am so coward to face problems, and everything in life.
I react so slow to everything that i faced.
Sometimes, I wanted to say i love you dad and mom, but i just cant say it out.
Sometimes, I say something dramatically because i scared nobody want to listen to my boring stories.
Sometimes, I act stupid because i know the truth is hurting.
Sometimes, I be a joker because i don't want to feel the loneliness.
Sometimes, I'm just keep quiet because i don't know how to deal with the problems.
Sometimes, I acted so desperate because i scared i might missed out the opportunity.
I'm such a failure, i fail to prove how much i love to the person i loved. i fail to convince her, i fail to make her happy, i fail to bring her joy, i fail to make her think of me,i fail to help her when she need the most, i fail to cheer her up when she is down, i fail to make her fall for me, i fail.. i fail everything..
Even for now, if tomorrow is really doom i still don't have the gut to phone call her now.
Maybe, Im just dont any glamour.
Bruce is such a loser.


P/S: I'm a big fat failure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment