Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Today i study human behaviour again.. same routine, but this time i went to Bintang Plaza to observe people. Its not that easy though, its make my eye so tired of observing people. During lunch, my mom called me.. huhu, she make me feel like going back to kk!! i miss you mom etc!! <3 a="a" after="after" already.="already." around="around" back="back" brian="brian" doll..="doll.." everyone="everyone" fate="fate" foong="foong" for="for" have="have" hehe="hehe" hometown="hometown" i="i" its="its" look="look" met="met" moreover="moreover" nbsp="nbsp" objective="objective" p="p" plaza="plaza" same="same" surprisingly="surprisingly" that="that" the="the" their="their" thought="thought" to="to" walking="walking" we="we" went="went">At night, i ask S to friend me to Bintang tomorrow. Well, she rejected me as i expected. Hmm.. i think its the way i ask her was quite rude.
Haih, suddenly feeling no mood for everything again.
However, tomorrow afternoon gonna play bdmtn with S, Karen etc! =))))
And i went to dinner with my housemate. Haha, its so rarely happen. Now i know where got good thing eat! Roasted 童子 Chicken! At bypass there!

P/S: I'm feeling great bcz i still can meet some friends when i wondering around Bintang! =)))
P/S(ii): Since you wanted to make for him! What if i make for you!! i have decided!!! =))))


No comments:

Post a Comment