Sunday, November 4, 2012

During the outing with S, my feeling is very down.. just, dont know why am i feeling that way. I'm just feel like, the more we meet, the more sad i am.. =(
And, i pretended to be stomachache and roaming around Boulevard in order to avoid seeing you so much.. its, so contradict, im the one that promised to have lunch with you, and im the one who dont want to see you so much.. =(
arghhh!!! I have told myself to give up! Why should i still feeling sad to see you? I shouldn't feel that way, i must be able to treat you like normal friend.. =(
Tomorrow is Leadership Camp! and im the emcee! i must jia you! stop thinking nonsense! i will try my best not to treat you that good in the camp... and in future =(
I must be able to do it! thats the only way to forget about you! Sorry for my cruelness.. i have to say " I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE!" " I GAVE UP!"

P/S: I said it with my fingers cross.. haih...............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment