Sunday, October 7, 2012

CV dinner

Yesterday night, after the CV dinner, i can see that there are so many couple or possible couple.
1. Erik Kenneth and Chloe Cheng
2. Jeffrey Choo and Felicia Wong
3. Bryan Yap and Sharon Chia
4. KarKei and that unknown guy
5. Albert Marzuki and Whei Yi
6. Yi Qing and Wan Ying

And, me? Forever alone? i hate that feeling. Is there anyone falling in love with me? =(
Maybe im too weak for everything. Even thought i bring along Chai Wan Ying to the dinner, but i din't know how, what to do, we din't talk much. I am not good in everything, I am not good in talking, im not good in cracking jokes, im not good in communicating, im just... the worse people in the world

I found out that i'm indeed very weak in everything. What do i have? What i got? What make me so outstanding? What can i do to to improve myself, how?  These questions keep on playing in my mind the whole night, i can't figure out the answer. Perhaps, there is no answer in me. All these questions can even make my tears fall again. I promised myself not to cry but at least for these 28 days, i failed. I cried, my tears just can't hold and its finally fall.
I am just too weak for everything. Lousy in study, poor in communication and English  weak in going after the one i love,  i have no common sense, i am slow learner etc.

P/S: I think i really need someone to comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment