Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Another fake smile day... After finish my last paper, i feel like a bit down because what i expected to come out in the exam, it didn't come out. =(
Erik, i really can feel your feeling.
I wish i could pass all units! and graduate! and get out of miri =(
I think, im tired of staying in miri, its leave too much memory to me. =(
I should treat all memory as good memory ba, bcz its keep us moving forward and improve ourselves.
After the last paper, we went to brunei for sushi. This is where my fake smile happen again, haih.. After the last paper, i feel like no mood for everything. But, in order not to show it out, i was pretended to be happy, walking around campus, ask for signature on my cloth, laugh, jumping, acting childish again. =(
Jong Ling was right, i was acting childish to cover all this kind of sad expression. =(
Just now i was return the car to Arizan, while waiting Arizan in the car.. i almost cant hold my tears, all the -ve stuff went into my mind again, but i scared Arizan will see it so i force to hold it! arghhhhh!!! wth am i doing!!! =(((
Now, im home. My sister slept.. tears, im going to say hi to you again. I cant hold myself to read your twitter again,and looking back to the photos of you and me. And its been about 28 days i tried not to miss you, but today i started to think about you.. haih... arghhhhh!!! why why why should i miss you? why? =(
Im just... feeling so down, its just so complicated, i don't know how to express myself... again. =(
I just need some chat, a listener maybe? =(

P/S: I'm gonna wear my smiling mask again..
P/S: Using Ice to prevent melting heart? is it meant you gonna treat him more cold? hmm... good idea =)

No comments:

Post a Comment