Friday, August 31, 2012

Good day or Bad day? =(

Today i promised my sister to be her drive for the whole day because she is going out with her friends. Therefore, i pick up they all then depart! haha. I sent them to Merdeka mall then i go to Parkson to buy the Printer Ink. And i know that you might be sore throat, so i bought you the lemonade and some buns. Actually i have to fetch my sister and her friend back home. But, the good news is that my sister tell me no need to fetch them back. Hence, i got time to look for her. =)

I know she might be sore throat.
I bought her lemonade.
I went to her house.
I call her.
She is not at home.
I wanted to find her.
but she is playing badminton.
she said she will call me afterward.
i wanted to look for her.
i wait..
i wait..
waiting..
waiting..
Actually, i was just waiting you outside where she was..
At the blind spot.
Finally, i received her msg.
Im happy.
I go to her house.
I look for her.
I gave it to her.
She indeed sore throat.
But, she dint look happy when she saw me.
Everything ended up so fast.
I feel like she din't care about me.
She will never care about me.
She will never..
=(

After that,
I went to Canada Hill alone.
I feel like shouting screaming.
But, i cant shout it out.
it all kept deep inside of me.
I sit on the bench looking at the sunset.
I felt the loneliness.
All negative things come into my mind.
I'll never be with her.
Sad.
I never knew that i will be this sad.
Why should i be sad? she never care about me also.
Worth to be sad? I don't care.
I'm just sad bcz i want her!

I went back to Senadin.
No mood for dinner.
No mood for everything.
=(

Now,
I'm headache, i think lack of water.
ILY! =(

P/S: I never knew that i will be so sad of this. I need to stop thinking about you because i know you're not thinking about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment