Thursday, August 30, 2012

Final Semester Free Week =(

She use to update her twitter to express her feeling and emotion, but recently she did not. Is it because i hangout with you? and you have no feeling to me? =(
However, i felt happy and contented with my free week that im able to hangout with you, watch movie, sing k, dinner, visit fun fair, go Canada Hill and finally supper at McD. I can say that im very happy since i came to miri for about 2.5++ years. I can never imagine that i could hangout with you for so long.. but i dint really appreciated the hours that we hangout together, bcz my mind was blank! =(
Every time with i was with you, i dono what to talk, my brain always get empty and blank. And the saddest thing that i found is, the more i hangout with you, the more impossible i can be with you =(
You are just too awesome, great! I felt like im just an idiot, a dummy, a childish minded..

p/s: ILY! but now i have no idea how to prove ILY anymore =(

No comments:

Post a Comment