Saturday, June 23, 2012

Today is the 5th day. I purposely dint look for you for five days.. why you wont jia jia find me leh? :((( im doing this bcz i can make myself not that like you or forget about you. And yday when i saw your updated photo in fb, i felt like i cant never forget you.  19th, i heard my mom said Miri got haze, i feel like asking how are you there.
And during the 18th, the time i leaving miri. I met a friend and she said if the girl really like you, she will automatically find you if you dint look for that girl few days. HAIHZ! This theory make me more sad! why you no find meeeee :(((((((
These 5 days i just jia jia keep me busy, but every night my mind is full of you before i go to bed! and also, i hoping to see your msg everytime when i woke up... but it will never come true :(((
Law Of Attraction! are you really exists? :(((

P/S: i still like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment