Sunday, June 17, 2012

Today i take but to a shopping mall, Bintang together with my bro, we went there walk around at there. After lunch then we walk from Bintang to another shopping mall, Boulevard. We walk under the sun from 2.30pm and reach at around 3.30pm. It was so HOT and TIRING! and my feet pain! sweaty! My skin is getting DARKER! oh gosh! but what make me happy during the journey is that, i went to S's house! just outside there... haha, curi2 take some photos out there :p felt happy! 
But at night time, i call her... and she was outside. so, we hang up the phone. Usually, she will say something like "i'll tell you once i reach home." but this time... she didnt...and she didnt even tell me where is she... =((((((((( i just wana talk with you the last time at miri...miri is where im near with you..=(((((((( im leaving tomorrow.. =(((((((( This little thing can make me emo...=(((((((((((( 


p/s: =((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment