Sunday, May 20, 2012

Music Workshop!


1.       I wake up with happiness as im going to a music workshop with Bryan, Bing yu, Lemon and Brian. And there is a super band come from Philipine! Named Juwita Suwito! 
2.       I had an accounting club meeting before the music workshop.
3.       After that I went to the music workshop,  Juwita taught us the vocals. And I learnt the way to breath, make sound with tones.
4.      I enjoy the jamming session. I was surprise that Im actually enjoying it! I never knew that its so funny to see a live band. I fall in love with the band!
5.      I can actually feel the feeling of the music.
6.       Im truly grateful that the RM35 ticket is very worth it.
7.       At night, We went to the mini concert at miri golf club. Its held by the music club as well. And the performers are Juwita Suwito’s band, music club’s committee and so on.
8.       Im really grateful that I got the chance to enjoy the live band! Its really like a concert!
9.       And we actually share some little secrets among our friends. Hehe^^
10.   Im very grateful that I can even take photo together with Juwita Suwito and the band’s players! 

After the mini concert, we take bus back to Senadin. Otw back to senadin, Sam Tze Mun 
mentioned that she made a new friend whose name is S. Im so excited to know more about it!!! Then i keep on spam questions to Sam, hahaha.. so Happy to know about her stories :) ARGH! 
based on Sam, S carried two Big barrel! S is so 辛苦~ i wish i was there to help her! If i knew it, i rather sacrifice my music workshop! :)

  1. Today morning, there is one more music workshop again, where the performers tell us their background and why they actually come into the music field. At night, I had dinner with Bryan, Bing Yu and the Big Gang(Chloe, Easter, Natalie, Clement)! hahaha unexpected bing yu will bring so many ppl, but its good :)

Hahah, i htink i got abit over buly Natalie~ im going to say sorry here!! SORRY NATALIE! i know i dint tell you my blog, but at least it shows that im guilty that i bully you.. hahaha 
And Bing yu, Lemon! Jia You in your upcoming interview! Dont emo so much liao~~ :)) cheers!

P/S: Dear Curtin friends, Dont Spread my blog to Curtin Friend!! :)))))))

Juwita Suwito's band!
Another band.
Juwita Suwito!! WOOO WOOO!

1 comment: