Friday, July 6, 2012

Its been a week that i dint look for you, i force myself not to look for you. I keep myself busy so that i wont think so much about you, but i always fail, everyday night before go to bed, i cant sleep without thinking of you, what a fool. I know that she will never like me but still i cant put down her.

29th june night, at Sunway Pyramid. Do you still remember that you saw my eye abit wet and you asked me "Bruce, are you sleepy?" At that time, im not sleepy actually, i wasnt sleepy, its bcz i cried. Do you know why i said i want to walk around alone eventhough all the shops are closed? Its because my tears keep on falling down and i cant stand with it, so i have to pretend to walk around so that i can rub away my tears. Its keep on falling down..  Do you realize that during the last night we shopping at Sunway Pyramid, i was actually cant stand with all my tears, and it drop. That night, im kind of avoid you.. because whenever i look at your back, my tears drop from my eye.. because i know that i will never be with you and that will be the last night we can hangout.. During that day, i captured alot of your picture from behind, because i know that i would never take such photo anymore. What i can see in you is... your shadow, i can no longer look at your face. I know that, you will never fall for me. i know that you will never... never.. ='(

Just a few minutes ago, when i on my fb. i saw you online.. i click on your chat, and leave it there, and i come to write my blog. Maybe its a little bit of fate, you automatically say hi to me... at that time, i cant belive that i saw your message, i slap myself twice, am i dreaming? im so happy, im so glad that you finally chat with me. Somehow, i felt sad that when i replied you, my tears drop again. Maybe its indicate that we are not meant to be together.. i replied you quite cold, bcz i know that you will treat me cold as well.. =(








I know that we are impossible but i will always at your back silently observe and protect you.

P/S: 我真傻,明明知到她不喜欢自己可是遍遍喜欢上她。你说的对, 我真的是够笨的, 喜欢上一个永远不会喜欢自己的人, 还傻傻的为他做东西, 还对自己说,总有一天, 她会爱上我。 这些都是自己骗自己的话。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment