Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Teacher Day (ii) :(

Today, my schedule is 4 period of science and 2 period of chinese.... wao...the good class is quite nice, bcz when i ask them to read a text thn they all read aloud together, so nice....and thn the 2nd class is chinese...HAIH!! those kids ask me how to write 'qi kai' (beggar) but i forgot!! ...omg....but as a teacher, i pretend i know thn i reply ' wait ah, let me think 1st...you leave a space for it, ltr i tell you how to write' thn terus i go back the teacher's seat..thn, hehe i use my hp to search for the word secretly^^...yay! thn i tell her lo......few more mins later...she come back to me again!! how to write 'guan tou' (food can) damn!! ...i forgot also...shit! thn i pretend again...haih...it is worst :(
After my 1st and 2nd class..thn i have 2 hours of break, but i duno wht to do...so i sit at my office's desk. Btw, there is a pretty teacher sit in front of me :) thn i secretly took her photo form behind(as shwon in the pic). She was listening to song and read a novel. HAIH!! why dun she chit-chat with me?? i m so disappointed that sitting behind :C

After that, i have my last class which is 2 period of science...not bad la, bcz i can use 20 mins to teach all in a 1 hour class. But i drag the teaching time, this class gt a pretty little girl :) quite tall also, thn she keep on chit-chatting with me...haih, i pretend to not friendly bcz once i friendly, those kids will be super naughty and they wun listen to you. they keep asking, why you eat until you bcm so tall? do you play basketball ? how tall are you ? are you the tallest teacher in this school ? wah....thn i simply ans those question. But, suddenly they ask me, teacher, do you have a gf? thn another girl beside her and say...if you dun have thn she wana be your gf. LOL!! haih, if she is 18 or above, thn so NICE!! hahAHAHAA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment